Open garden at Boundary Cottage September 9th
Just some of the many reasons why you might like to come to Open Day.
- Our garden is at its best in September.
- To buy plants (some of them rare).
- To say ‘hello’ to our neighbour’s rheas.
- To see the giant Gunnera.
- To sit in the conservatory eating delicious homemade cakes.
- To spend a pleasant couple of hours in the countryside.
- To meet old gardening friends.
- To see the village plot. It’s down in Seaton Ross village.
- To support a very worthy charity.
- To examine a no-dig garden.
- To discover new plants.
- To meet an artist in the garden.
- To criticise and compare with your own garden!
- To see the garden that this blog’s all about!
You will be sure of a warm welcome at the gate as we take your money!
Criticise and compare - “He’s a primitive propagator”!
The giant Gunnera looks better when some of the lower leaves are pruned out
Plants potted-up for the day - it’s like going into a sweetshop